Mmmmm! Bring yourself into a state of pleasure and bliss with the biting flavor of this almond butter banana nice cream recipe. Not to mention that this frozen treat is paleo friendly, gluten-free and dairy-free. So you’ve got nothing to worry while diving in to this flavorsome and delectable ice cream alternative. What are you waiting for? This recipe is all easy and healthy! Just grab your kitchen tools and make all the magic using the ingredients. Definitely tasty!
- In a food processor, process the frozen bananas including the non-dairy milk on low.
- Scrape the sides as necessary. Blend the bananas as many times using a spoon and process until the mixture is creamy.
- Mix the vanilla extract and almond butter in the food processor. Process on low until the mixture is fully blended.
- Mix all the mix-ins and pulse until fully incorporated.
- You may serve immediately or keep in the freezer for 5 hours to make it hard. Let it sit for 30 minutes after taking out from the freezer.
- Shell out your nuts (for the toppings) using a nutcracker machine. Chop them down and top your nice cream.