Bring this enticing recipe on your breakfast table and brighten up your day with its healthylicious taste that will definitely spice up your morn. Packed with rich and nutritious almonds and walnuts, this almond/walnut coconut recipe will surely tickle your taste buds and bring your mornings to a whole new level. Yum-yum!
- Foreheat your oven up to 325 F.
- Mix up the sunflower seeds, nuts, salt, coconut and oats.
- In low heat, melt the butter and honey in a small saucepan. Mix continuously.
- Spill up the butter mixture onto the oat mixture. Mix them up together until the mixtures are blended well.
- Spray a large jelly-roll pan with Pam and cover it up with granola.
- Place it in the middle of the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Stir halfway through – relatively.
- Cool granola and mix up the dried fruit.
- Store in a sealed container at cool room temperature for up to 2 weeks.