Treat yourself with this gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free Cardamom Banana Bread with Nut Butter Streusel! Delight yourself with its moist and flavorful taste that will definitely brighten up your day. Take pleasure with the best banana bread with cardamom nut butter streusel that brings a lot of difference!
¼ cup coconut oil, plus extra to grease the pan
3 medium-size ripe bananas
½ teaspoon vanilla extract, or seeds from ½ vanilla bean
¾ cup Cardamom Almond–Cashew Butter, divided
⅜ cup coconut sugar, divided
½ cup coconut flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
¾ cup old-fashioned rolled oats, divided
1. Let the oven be foreheated to 350°F. In a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan, drip and rub the coconut oil.
2. Beat the egg in a large mixing bowl.
3. Put the bananas and press them up using a fork. You may use a hand mixer to blend.
4. If the coconut oil is not already liquid at room temperature, melt it in the microwave on high for 15 seconds. Add it up in the mixing bowl together with the ¼ cup of coconut sugar, ¼ cup of nut butter, and vanilla.
5. Mix them up until all the ingredients are totally blended.
6. Add the coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, and ½ cup of the oats. Then, stir.
7. Move to the loaf pan.
8. Use the remaining ⅛ cup of coconut sugar, the remaining ¼ cup of oats, and the remaining ½ cup of nut butter to make a streusel.. Mix all the ingredients and drizzle over the top of the batter.
9. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes until brown while it is covered up in an aluminum foil. Let it cool. Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
In making your own nut butter for this recipe, you may use an automatic nutcracker tool to shell out the almonds quick.