Plunge your taste buds to the heavenly sweet taste of this healthylicious nut balls! With dark chocolate’s enticing flavour, your kids will surely enjoy this tasty recipe that’s rich with anti-oxidants and helps improve blood flow. Wow! Not to mention how nuts can be so good for their brain and so good for their heart too! So get on your feet and grab this recipe to bring some flavour on your kids’ day. Yum!
- Get your nutcracker machine and shell out your nuts if necessary. When done, chop the nuts up until they are cut into small pieces and keep them aside.
- Put the dark chocolate in a microwave and heat it up until it melts.
- Blend the melted chocolate and chopped nuts very well and add the powdered sugar. Combine until fully incorporated.
- Get a sheet of aluminium foil and put it on a plate.
- Scoop the mixture equally and place them on the foiled plate. Put the mixture inside the refrigerator until the mixture is solid.
- Smear some ghee on your hand and roll the chocolate balls.
- Serve right away or store in the refrigerator for a number of days