Are you craving for something tasty and healthy? Treat your palate with these vegan recipe of walnut brownies! 100 % dairy free and gluten free. Relish the heavenly taste of this chocolatey recipe. Enjoy the flavor of these walnut brownies that are rich and moist, swirled with toasted walnuts and chocolate chip and finished with flaky sea salt.
Bake your way to something divine and scrummy. Savor the luscious taste of this recipe and share at your next pot luck to let others enjoy their delectable flavor!
- Heat up the oven to 350°F. With baking paper, line an 8 by 8-inch pan.
- Mix the ¾ cup of nut butter, coconut sugar, applesauce, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla with a hand mixer.
- Put on the cocoa powder, oat flour, baking soda, and salt. Associate until fully blended.
- Crinkle the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Move the batter to the parchment-lined pan using a spatula. Use the remaining 2 tablespoons of nut butter on top and twirl.
- Bake the brownies until their top is rigid and begins to crack. Then, drizzle their top with the flaky sea salt.
- Let the brownies cool. Move to a sealed container to store up to 5 days.