Got all the hustle and bustle in the morning yet want something that’s gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and refined sugar-free? Relish the flavour of this early meal as you dive in to your busy day! Savor the goodness of this tasty dish as you prep it up the night before. Just mix a spoonful of nut butter into the oats and you’re good to go. So delish!
- In a 12 or 16 ounce glass jar, blend up the oats, chia seeds, almond milk, flaxseed, the cinnamon, vanilla and sea salt.
- For 8 hours at least, keep the jar in the refrigerator overnight.
- Get the oatmeal from the refrigerator and mix the maple syrup.
- Put the banana, currants, nut butter and pumpkin seeds on top.
- It will last for up to 3 days if the oat mixture is placed in the refrigerator.