Indulge yourself to the pleasure of this heathylicious recipe! Unlike the normal blueberry muffins, these nut blueberry muffins are filled with nutritious ingredients that’s not just good for your health but are also packed with an appetizing taste that is so divine and scrummy. Want to treat yourself with something healthful and lip-smacking? Then grab your tools in the kitchen and satiate yourself with this recipe’s rich and heavenly taste!
- Shell out your walnuts in a nutcracker machine if necessary. Then, chop the walnuts.
- Foreheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Smear the 12 cup cupcake tray with oil or place paper muffin cups on the tray.
- Mix the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, oat bran, sugar, wheat germ, quick-cooking oats, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Lightly mix the walnuts and blueberries. Blend the buttermilk, vanilla, mashed banana, egg and oil in a separate bowl.
- Incorporate the wet and dry mixtures and stir them together until fully blended.
- Scoop the mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes.