Give your day a splash of spice and get off with those bland vibes away by giving this recipe a try. With a lot of nutritious stuffs nuts can give, this healthylicious recipe isn’t just a wonderful treat to satiate your taste buds. It can be a perfect source of fiber, protein and omega-3 fats! If you want a snack on the go that won’t harm your health, then this recipe is a good try. Take this spiced nut recipe to your kitchen and have a healthy crunchy munchy day ahead!
- Shell out your nuts in the nutcracker machine if needed.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Put a parchment paper on a small cookie sheet.
- Mix all the spices using a medium bowl that can fit the nuts as well. Put the oil and blend.
- Place the nuts into the bowl. Mix until the nuts are coated well.
- Spread the nuts on the pan in one layer.
- For 12 minutes at least, bake the nuts in the oven. Stir the nuts halfway. Take out the nuts from the oven. Stir them once again and let it sit for an hour to cool.