Want something to munch without minding that you’re crunching something unhealthy? Dive in to this healthylicious recipe and savor the wonderful taste of this snack on the go that will definitely give your taste buds a treat! Filled with healthy nuts that you’ll surely enjoy!
- Shell out your nuts in a nutcracker machine if needed. Chop them down after.
- Place a foil of parchment paper on a baking sheet and cover it with cooking spray.
- With medium-high heat, heat up the butter in a large non-stick pan.
- Swirl in the honey. Cook for about two minutes until the mixture guggles around the pan’s edges.
- Put on the almonds and add up the other ingredients.
- Cook until the nuts are golden over medium heat.
- Stir frequently together with the raisins.
- Quickly spread on the baking sheet and let it cool.