Want a healthy recipe that’s quick and easy? Relish the goodness of this tasty recipe that’s filled with healthylicious ingredients that will definitely spice up your day! This oatmeal-banana breakfast cookies are loaded with healthy fats and are refined-sugar free so you can enjoy this breakfast on the go with no worries. Start your day the healthy way with these delectable recipe.
- Let the oven be foreheated to 350°F. Place a parchment paper on the baking sheet.
- Using a fork, squish the banana in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the maple syrup, coconut oil, nut butter and egg. Whip until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Mix in the baking soda, oat flour, sea salt, rolled oats and cinnamon using a wooden spoon until they are mixed well.
- Gently mix the coconut, dried fruit, cacao nibs, walnuts and pumpkin seeds.
- Drip the cookie mixture on the baking sheet with a 2-tablespoon scoop.
- For 8 to 9 minutes, bake the cookies until their tops have totally set. Take off from the oven. Let them cool.
- You may freeze the cookies for 6 months or store cookies at room temperature for one week.