Make your kids get thrilled for school! This nutty and crunchy recipe will surely give a sparky zest on their snack times. Plus, these nut bars are paleo, gluten-free and vegan! Offer your kids with a healthylicious experience with this yummy and healthy nut recipe! Get your nutcracker machine and crack nuts quick!
- Use your nutcracker machine to shell out your nuts if necessary.
- Foreheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a parchment paper on your baking dish.
- Combine the pepitas, pecans, cashews, walnuts and almonds in a large bowl.
- Using a large sauce pot, spill off the vanilla extract and agave and drizzle the coconut palm sugar, cinnamon and sea salt. Boil gently and mix. Pour out the nuts once the sugar has completely dissolved. With a wooden spoon, quickly blend the nuts into the syrup until fully coated. Put the mixture on the baking sheet and press down until firm.
- For about 20 minutes, bake the nut bars on a center rack oven. Watch until their tops are golden. Let the nut bars cool in the pan for 45 minutes.
- Get the nut bars out of the pan. Cut and spread the nut bars apart.
- Melt a 4 ounce dark chocolate bar that are broken into pieces on a double-boiler.
- Put the melted chocolate in a plastic bag and trim off the corner. Drizzle the chocolate on the bars and let it dry.
- Store in a sealed container at room temperature for one week. And for one month if you store them in the fridge.